Grave Care is a service which we can help you with setting up and involves tending to the grave and memorial for your loved one.
When your loved one passes away you may find that even though you start tending to the grave with good intentions, over time, visits to the grave of your loved one sometimes decreases.
This is something that you may feel guilty about, but is quite common due to:
- Work Commitments.
- Family Commitments.
- Moving Abroad.
- Health Problems.
- Travel Arrangements.
Due to any of these or a number of other reasons, you are safe in the knowledge that on each visit to the grave of your loved one, the Grave Care service will:
- Trim off grass around memorials and plot.
- Remove and replace old flowers and plants.
- Remove litter, rubbish and weeds.
- Trim bushes, shrubs and trees.
- Wash and clean the memorials.
- Clean and if needed, replace flower pots and liners around the memorial.
Once this is carried out, a digital photograph will be taken and provided along with an inspection report which can either be sent in the post or emailed. As well as this, all reports are made available online through a secure account which you will be able to access at anytime.
If you have any questions or queries about this service, please feel free to get in touch.